Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Date Posted: October 8, 2021
Deadline: November 9, 2021
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $16.11 Hour
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED from accredited institution.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Must become forklift certified and pass annual forklift certification.
- Must have basic computer/printer/scanner skills.
- Must have basic arithmetic and measurement knowledge.
- Must have good communication skills.
- One year of shipping/receiving experience.
- One year of forklift operation experience.
- One year of experience with SAP.
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is currently seeking a Material Handler to join our team. This position is based at our Greenwood, SC - Emerald Road location. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Perform all duties required to maintain shipping/receiving and material handling operations including loading and unloading trucks, processing shipping/receiving documents, and performing SAP transactions.
In this function you will:
- Load and unload flatbed trucks, vans, containers and various materials in a safe manner.
- Communicate directly with carriers, internal customers, and external customers.
- Work with credit department for release of orders on hold, as well as supply chain management to resolve receiving concerns.
- Take photos and maintain archive of truckload shipments.
- Perform all types of material handling, lifting and packaging while following the shipping/receiving schedule and processing shipments/receipts.
- Process and match shipping/receiving documents, special requirements, and materials with SAP to insure accuracy.
- Manage daily expedite requests from marketing, purchasing and manufacturing.
- Process documents daily for records to be scanned into SAP.
- Perform required cycle counts and inventory processes.
2210 Hwy 72 221 E
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.