Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 25, 2019
Organization: Valley Proteins
City: Ward, SC
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: As a member of the team, you can expect: · Excellent pay – Weekly pay · Benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, 401k with matching, profit sharing, paid time off, family events and weekly pay · Variety – Work on different trucks every day, and never have a dull moment! · Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
Qualified candidates will have
· A minimum of two years of mechanic experience or equivalent
· Vocational school or community college degree or certificate in diesel/heavy vehicle maintenance preferred
· A valid license with a strong driving record, preferred with ability to obtain a CDL
· Knowledge of metal fabrication, cutting, and welding
· Experience with electronic diagnostics and computerized vehicle maintenance systems
Are you a skilled mechanic looking for better compensation and a specialized fleet to work with? Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins, an established, successful organization will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We are looking for a Fleet Mechanic to join our team. This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for supporting management with maintaining a first class commercial vehicle fleet.
In this critical role, you will be:
· Making general repairs to equipment, including engine, rear end, clutch, brakes, transmissions, and hydraulic system
· Cutting, welding, changing tires, and replacing lights
· Performing electrical system repairs on vehicles
· Performing scheduled service and inspections
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.