Medical/Front Office Assistant
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 31, 2017
Organization: Montgomery &amp; Riddle Eyecare
High School diploma or equivalent; previous experience preferred
The candidate must possess the following skills:
- Follow established protocols for checking patients in/ out collecting co-pays, deductibles, and past due balances.
- Accurately verifies patient insurance and enters into practice management system.
- Answer phones and properly greet and register patients.
- Assistant with patient care to include working patients up, running diagnostic equipment and entering data into medical record.
- Must be highly energetic with a positive attitude!