Merchandiser (Part Time/Weekends required)
Date Posted: August 18, 2021
Deadline: September 17, 2021
Job Type: Part Time
This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period, as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products.
- 18 years or older
- Pass the physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance
- Working for a retail business or grocery store (e.g., understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and inventory, stocking aisles and shelves, etc.
- Moving products within a store (e.g., safely stacking and moving products on equipment such as a u-boat, hand truck/dolly and/or breakdown, etc.)
- Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.
- Managing backroom/stock room inventory (e.g., organizing pallets, stacking and storing inventory or products, etc.)
- Serving customers (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
Position is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores (Grocery, etc.). This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor. This position interacts with personnel at the store location.
1 Pepsi Way
Somers, NY 10589
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.