Mobile Equipment Operator
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: January 31, 2021
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Dependent upon experience.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with heavy equipment operation.
- A quick learner, ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Safely and efficiently performs all essential functions of the job
- Superior cognitive and systems knowledge to achieve production goals.
- Develop and maintain accurate written records.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal job instructions.
- Proficient in mathematics and measurement.
- Strong leadership abilities as demonstrated with past work experience or activities.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery.
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Enviva is seeking a Mobile Equipment Operator.
- Operate mobile equipment to include: Volvo 180 wheel loader, Volvo 220 wheel loader with top clamp fork, and caterpillar forest machine track loader.
- Inspect equipment daily.
- Perform basic maintenance to keep equipment in clean, good working order.
- Proficiency in maintaining proper paperwork.
- Ability to operate the machine in a timely and safe manner.
- Ability to work a 12 hour rotating shift schedule.
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.