Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 4, 2020
Organization: Walmart Distribution Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Hourly + full benefits package
- 1 year's experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals OR course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical, or industrial electronics and 5 years of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting.
- Completion of course work in General Print Reading, Introduction to Electronics, Centrifugal and Positive Displacement Pumps, Fundamentals of Digital Electronics AND completed course work in Applied Digital Electronics, Alternation Current Circuits, Direct Current Circuits, Motors and Transformers, Solid State Theory, Electrical Print Reading, Mechanical Print Reading, Process and Instrumentation Drawings.
- 7 years' of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting AND experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- Associate's Degree in an Applied Technology field (for example, electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatic, industrial maintenance, industrial technologies)
- Assists in the usage and disposal of hazardous materials and waste (for example, optical coating waste, optical alloy waste, petroleum products, pharmaceutical waste) according to company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs preventive, basic and advanced maintenance and repairs on equipment (for example, production equipment, lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, HVAC units), facility and grounds according to procedures
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
1050 Vern Cora Rd
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.