Multicraft Maintenance Technician
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 16, 2020
Organization: Hubell Lighting
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Skills and Experience
- Proficient trouble-shooting PLC, electronic, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- 4 years experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Associates degree in Maintenance Technology or Electronic Technology is preferred.
High School Diploma
Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and maintain manufacturing/production machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical controls, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Perform repairs using electrical and mechanical blueprints.
- Perform pipe and conduit runs, wire pulling, and equipment.
- Assist plant as needed.
Apply on company website.
701 Millennium Blvd
Greenville, SC 29607
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.