New Graduate Registered Nurse/Nurse Residency Program
Date Posted: September 16, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Organization: McLeod Health
City: Florence, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
At least a two-year associate’s degree from an accredited school in nursing.
The McLeod Health Nurse residency program is a 12-month program which builds upon the standard hospital orientation program. The nurse residency program will assist you in transitioning to your nursing career at McLeod Health.
Upon completion of the McLeod Health Nurse Residency Program, the graduate nurse will:
- Transition from the entry-level, advanced beginner role to a competent nurse in the acute care environment
- Develop effective decision-making skills related to clinical judgment performance
- Demonstrate effective time management and prioritization skills
- Provide clinical leadership at the point of care
- Strengthen commitment to nursing as a professional choice
- Formulate an individual development as related to their clinical role and future goals
- Incorporate research-based evidence linked to practice outcomes
555 E Cheves Street
Florence, SC 29506
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.