NICU Registered Respiratory Therapist
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Organization: Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Location: Augusta Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: **$5K Sign on Bonus** **Now Available** We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include: Medical, dental, vision PTO Tuition reimbursement 401k Employee stock purchase program Short and long term disability Life insurance Flex spending Paid Family Leave Employee discount program
What qualifications you will need:
- Acceptable degree from an accredited school - Associate in Respiratory Therapy or Bachelor Degree in Respiratory Therapy is required
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist license in the state which you practice, in accordance with law and regulation, is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) Provider is required
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred
We are seeking a NICU RRT for a Full-time, Nights position to join our team.
The NICU Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) is responsible for routine and high-risk respiratory procedures with regards to infants. The NICU RRTresponds to infants with serious congenital defects, or infants who need respiratory assistance upon delivery. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
3651 Wheeler Rd
Augusta, GA 30909
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.