Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: July 31, 2021
Organization: Martha Franks Retirement Community
Website: View Website
- Understanding of physical and psychological effects of the aging process
- Ability to make sound, independent decisions, as circumstances warrant
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, time management and electronic medical record systems
- Strong communication and motivational skills, including problem resolution in both resident care and employee management situations
- Ability to maintain patient, tactful composure when dealing with residents, family members, staff and visitors
- Well organized, flexible and good team player
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise nursing staff in the daily delivery of resident care; monitors and schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities
- Oversee CNA duties and responsibilities
- Participate in care plan meetings, develop and carry out residents’ plan of care. Evaluates resident response to nursing interventions and alters care plan through ongoing assessments.
- Care for residents using nursing judgement following policy and procedures of the organization.
- Monitor residents’ overall mental and physical status for changes and report condition changes
- Completes quality care audits as assigned by Director of Nursing, ensure equipment and work areas are clean, safe and orderly and ensure strict adherence to procedures regarding hazardous chemicals and fire safety.
- Provide direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff; completes treatments, procedures and administers medications as ordered by the physician
- Document all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes, document medications administered, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records protecting privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to the residents and employees.
- Discharge, transfer and admit residents
- Ensure compliance with all regulations from DHEC, Fire and Safety, OSHA, Labor Laws, etc. and adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Other duties as assigned
1 Martha Franks Dr
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.