Office Admin Assistant
Date Posted: September 2, 2021
Deadline: October 1, 2021
Organization: BAE Systems
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Requires High School Diploma and 3+ years experience in an administrative support role in a fast past environment.
- Must have experience managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and arranging travel for leadership executives.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must Maintain flexibility and professionalism in an ever-changing environment.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
Experience supporting leadership in a manufacturing environment preferred.
We are seeking an administrative assistant who will support the Materials Manager and Materials Organization by handling a variety of administrative tasks in order to ensure interactions between the organization and stakeholders are positive and productive.
- Expected to scribe for meetings and distribute information as appropriate
- Responsible for scheduling/managing calendars and meeting invites
- Shall coordinate between a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Assist in the management of office equipment and supplies
- Assist with travel accommodations and expense reports
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
15 Windham Blvd
Aiken, SC 29805
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.