Onsite Tech (Foreman, Project manager, Estimator, Etc..)
Date Posted: July 18, 2022
Deadline: April 18, 2050
Organization: COMPLETE SOLUTIONS CONTRACTING, LLC
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
o Ability to make basic measurements and spatial awareness
o A valid driver license and a safe driving record.
o Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly.
o Must be a team player and willing to work with others and be willing to do whatever the particular job entails.
o Must be clean/neat and organized and have a positive attitude and also must be on time and have a very strong work ethic.
o Pass a Background check
o Have strong communication and consumer skills.
Job description (for crew member)
Crew Members aid in physical work — including digging, building, unloading, clearing, and assisting craftspeople — required on job sites. They may also operate machinery. On the job training is provided for this position.
· Clear out debris from structures under construction or being torn down.
· Unload and carry building materials to appropriate locations on the site.
· Position and secure materials within structures.
· Pour foundations.
· Operate heavy and light equipment.
· Construct partitions, small buildings, and concrete forms.
· Build and repair cabinets, tables, office furniture, and related items.
· Able to paint, install drywall and roofs as well as other carpentry work.
- Operate woodworking machinery.
- Practice and maintain safety regulations and procedures.
- Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
o Paid Time Off (PTO)
o Paid Holiday
o Great work environment
o Open lines of communication
o Growth Opportunity
o Great compensation with regular reviews
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour
10019 Broad River Road
Columbia, SC 29212
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.