Operations Intern (Machining)
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 9, 2021
Organization: ZF Transmissions
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
- Must currently be enrolled in college as a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student
- Preferably pursuing a degree in Finance, IT, or Engineering
- Must have a 3.0 grade point average (gpa) on a 4.0 scale
We are looking for a new colleague in the Machining department at our location in Gray Court, SC.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all departments
- Perform activities in coordination with other ZFTG departments related to process improvement, evaluation and documentation.
- Utilize basic quality tools along with six sigma and lean manufacturing techniques in the support of continuous improvement, root cause analysis, and corrective/preventive actions.
- Follow all company and customer policies and procedures.
- Must support manufacturing’s goal of continuous improvement.
2846 N Old Laurens Rd
Gray Court, SC 29645
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.