Part Time Clerk
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 15, 2020
Organization: Greenwood County - Voter Registration &amp; Elections Office
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
JOB IS FOR A TEMPORARY PART TIME CLERK 29.5 Hours a week from mid - September to mid- December 2020.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Requires High School graduation or GED equivalent. Requires six months office/clerical experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- We prefer a candidate with previous experience in elections with a working knowledge of the electoral process.
- Successful candidate must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Examples of proficiency are required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone.
- GIS knowledge/experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read and decipher maps and spreadsheets.
- Must have the ability to adapt to a busy office environment.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- IT experience is preferred.
600 Monument Street
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.