Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 30, 2018
Organization: Road Dog Crew, LLC ( formerly known as Strataforce)
City: Ware Shoals
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Job Requirements (but not limited to)
- Legible handwriting
- Ability to follow written instructions accurately.
- Ability to use measuring instruments, gauges and test equipment proficiently and accurately.
- Have proficient understanding of decimals and fractions.
- Ability to work well with other people and demonstrate a team player behavior.
- Must possess and demonstrate good written and communication skills.
- Accurately read blueprint specifications.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds at frequent intervals.
- Must maintain “meets expectation” attendance, safety and job performance evaluations.
- This job requires standing, stooping and bending 100% of the time.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Determines amount of time and electrical current to be applied to parts during plating process in accordance with standard manufacturing procedures.
- Visually inspects parts through cleaning process and post plate rinsing process.
- Dries, inspects and package plated parts in according to customer specifications and quality standards.
- Performs thickness and adhesion test and documents as required.
- Keeps floors, stands, tanks, racks and immediate work area clean and free of clutter and debris.
- Follows all safety rules.
- Fills out daily preventative maintenance check sheets. Documents existing problems on proper forms.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance as needed.
Must apply in person!!