PRN Dietary Aide
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: January 8, 2021
Organization: Saluda Nursing &amp; Rehab Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
- High School Diploma or the equivalent in education or experience required.
- Food Handlers license preferred. (Dietary Aide)
- Patient related service experience preferred.
- CPR certification preferred.
- Knowledge of patient diets and safe food handling requirements and use of Nutritional Care Manual.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
The Diet Aide assists in the service of meals for patients, visitors, and staff. Diet Aide may be responsible for any of the following tasks: unpacking and visually inspecting food stock; preparing, pouring, and portioning food; carrying heavy trays, pots, etc.; delivering meals to patients; maintaining sanitary work environment and food handling; cleaning work station area and equipment; washing dishes, pots, silverware, etc.
Saluda Nursing & Rehab Center
581 Newberry Highway
Saluda, SC 29138
(Resumes may also be submitted, however they must be accompanied with a completed employment application. Resumes submitted without an application, will not be reviewed and discarded)
581 Newberry Hwy
Saluda, SC 29138
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.