Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 25, 2019
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $18 to $20 per hour
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of 6 axis robotics
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Employee must have working knowledge of manufacturing process and maintenance. The individual will be responsible for leading process systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and executing long term strategic plans. Must be self-motivated and possess well developed leadership skills.
Minimum Education Required:
• High School Diploma/GED
Prior Experience Required:
• Experience with automated production equipment
SUMMARY: The purpose of a Process Technician is to ensure that the production lines are producing parts that meet the customers’ specifications. This is achieved by monitoring the foaming process and making any necessary corrections to the foam or robot programs.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor and adjust machine parameters.
• Monitor part quality and adjust process to correct problems.
• Monitor visual aid system for components and setup if needed.
• Make adjustments to foam programs based on the results of hardness testing.
• Adjust robot programs utilizing teach pendants in background mode and or teach if necessary while line is down.
• Instruct production employees when needed to correct failures and train if needed.
• Additional duties as needed and assigned.
*will train on day shift
1825 East Main Street
Duncan, SC 29334
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.