Date Posted: April 12, 2022
Deadline: May 12, 2022
Organization: West Fraser
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Wages/Salary: Entry Level work beginning pay of $18/hour, with a chance to advance!
Required skills and experience include:
- Ability to work in all temperatures in loud, high volume environments performing physical tasks throughout the shift
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position which includes walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work night shifts, holidays, and weekends
- Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check, a drug screen test, and physical
Entry Level work beginning pay of $18/hour!
Covid Vaccine Incentive $250!
Our Production Operator position is an entry-level role with the expectation that self-motivated individuals will advance into progressively skilled positions. Opportunities to train on different jobs and increase pay, as well as a bid to higher pay jobs.
Entry-level responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining safe work areas, collecting & disposing of debris & dropped lumber, stacking short lumber
- Cleaning industrial equipment and workstations
- Relieving production positions; operating various light and heavy industrial machinery
- Showing a willingness and flexibility to perform various job assignments that may change daily
- Supporting our culture of safety by adhering to mill safety policies and procedures at all times
Safety is one of West Fraser’s core values and our employees can expect a challenging, stable work environment with career development opportunities.
3287 College Street
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.