Production Planner / Buyer
Date Posted: April 21, 2022
Deadline: June 6, 2022
Organization: Cardinal Health
Job Type: Full Time
- Degree preferred but not required
- 1-3 years experience preferred not required
- Problem Solving Skills
- Inter-personal Skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Quote Maintenance in BPCS. As prices change on raw materials, keep quotes updated in our purchasing system.
- Responsible for Invoice exceptions.
- Shop order maintenance/closure – update and close shop orders within BPCS weekly.
- Review Late Material and Overage report daily and clean up PO lines in BPCS.
- Update the Run Rate report on a quarterly basis and drive the discussion with the Planner and Superintendent on needed planning rate changes.
- Finished goods report daily
- Top 10 Report Monthly
- Raw Material report weekly
- Weekly Out the Door report weekly
- Forecast vs. Demand analysis
- Schedule attainment report – weekly
- Planning KPI’s weekly
- Send Master Schedule out daily
- Developmental Material setup and track thru life cycle.
- Track and document international shipments.
- Plan finished goods
- Purchase raw materials to support the plan.
525 Emerald Rd.
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.