Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 5, 2020
Organization: Diana Pet Food
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Diana Pet Food offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, long and short term benefits. Holiday pay, vacation and personal time paid time off.
- Associate’s degree in manufacturing, management or related degree, Bachelor’s preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in complex manufacturing scheduling
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- High proficiency with computers, MRP/ERP systems, Microsoft office
- Ability to efficiently analyze and communicate complex topics to drive effective production decisions
The Production Planner/Scheduler will plan and schedule production for a large and complex pet food palatant production plant. Experience with ERP/MRP is required along with high attention to details and focus on customer service. This is a high visibility role and frequent interaction with Sales, Production, Procurement, Warehousing and Senior Management.
- Work with Manager to plan and coordinate production schedules.
- Review production specifications and identify and report plant capacity constraints.
- Resolve manpower and material shortage problems in a timely manner.
- Provide daily production status reports for Manager.
- Monitor workflow and schedules to ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinate with Procurement and Manufacturing to ensure that materials and equipment are prearranged for production.
- Coordinate with Manager to develop and execute production plan.
- Work with Managers to develop potential solutions to improve production performance.
- Develop effective scheduling process to achieve production objectives.
- Analyze and raise production schedule issues in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with production, purchasing and finance teams to develop and maintain scheduling parameters.
- Coordinate with Purchasing to ensure adequate materials to avoid any shortages.
- Generate reports to Managers for critical decision making purpose
Hodges, SC 29653
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.