Date Posted: December 6, 2021
Deadline: January 20, 2022
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum 1 year of leadership experience working in an engineering, operations and/or manufacturing environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Green Belt Certification preferred.
- Prior experience working in assembly, fabrication, and/or shipping.
- Prior experience working in an ETO (engineered to order) environment.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership role within an engineering/manufacturing environment.
As a contractor with the Federal government, Eaton is subject to the Executive Order mandating COVID-19 vaccination. As permitted by applicable law, the candidate(s) hired under this posting must provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines, or request a medical, pregnancy or religious accommodation exempting them from the requirement. Vaccination status will not be verified until after an offer of employment is provided, and candidates may also request a medical, pregnancy or religious accommodation at that time.
Supervise the personnel and production activities of one of the following major manufacturing functions: assembly, warehousing, fabrication, painting, shipping, or traffic; plan and coordinate manufacturing or support schedules to effectively meet customer requirements and company commitments for product/service quality and timeliness, manage unit operations and schedules to ensure the most effective use of personnel, materials, equipment, and other company resources within assigned functional areas, within or below defined production or operational costs.
2210 Hwy 72 221 E
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.