Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 20, 2020
Organization: J.C. Wilkie Construction LLC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Candidates must be able to:
- Implement all safety program requirements on assigned projects.
- Read and interpret civil engineering plans and specifications for site development execution and bidding.
- Use Microsoft projects and or P6 to schedule active projects.
- Specify, evaluate, approve, and order site development materials.
- Schedule multiple projects and crew assignments to meet all schedule milestones
- Generate purchase orders, change orders, invoices, and other job related paperwork.
- Troubleshoot issues on jobsites, determine solutions, and implement solutions to meet safety, quality, schedule, and costs objectives
- Coordinate required inspections and test by local authorities and quality program requirements. Generate all needed paperwork for inspections or tests
- Complete and close-out projects on schedule and prepare and submit final billings in a timely fashion
Candidate should have the ability to manage multiple jobs, coordinate with owners and engineers and the ability to produce and submit billings.
This is a salaried position based on 40-50 hours per week.
At J.C. Wilkie Construction we provide our employees the opportunity to succeed and prosper as an integral part of our company. We strive to build long-term relationships by investing in our people.
Growing Lexington based site contractor seeking a qualified construction project manager.
We are an EEO employer and welcome Veterans and their families as an ESGR participant.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
349 Buck Corley Ct
Lexington, SC 29073
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.