Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: February 26, 2021
Organization: J.C. Wilkie Construction LLC
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Candidates must be able to:
- Implement all safety program requirements on assigned projects.
- Read and interpret civil engineering plans and specifications for site development execution and bidding.
- Use Microsoft projects and or P6 to schedule active projects.
- Specify, evaluate, approve, and order site development materials.
- Schedule multiple projects and crew assignments to meet all schedule milestones
- Generate purchase orders, change orders, invoices, and other job related paperwork.
- Troubleshoot issues on jobsites, determine solutions, and implement solutions to meet safety, quality, schedule, and costs objectives
- Coordinate required inspections and test by local authorities and quality program requirements. Generate all needed paperwork for inspections or tests
- Complete and close-out projects on schedule and prepare and submit final billings in a timely fashion
Candidate should have the ability to manage multiple jobs, coordinate with owners and engineers and the ability to produce and submit billings.
This is a salaried position based on 40-50 hours per week.
We are an EEO employer and welcome Veterans and their families as an ESGR participant.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
At J.C. Wilkie Construction we provide our employees the opportunity to succeed and prosper as an integral part of our company. We strive to build long-term relationships by investing in our people.
Growing Lexington based site contractor seeking a qualified construction project manager.
349 Buck Corley Ct
Lexington, SC 29073
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.