Public Works Crew Worker
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 27, 2016
City: FOUNTAIN INN
Website: View Website
Candidates must possess?
? Valid Driver's License
? Class A CDL License
? Sewer certification required within one year of employment
The qualified candidate will perform manual labor in the construction and repair of sewers and drain systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Makes manhole adjustments.
2. Cleans and repairs sewer lines.
3. Finds and repairs sewer line breaks.
4. Cleans right of ways.
5. Maintains heavy equipment.
6. Performs other manual labor duties within department as directed.
7. Performs related duties as required.
Full time 40 hours per week
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-LINE AT WWW.FOUNTAININN.ORG . WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS. ONLY COMPLETED ON-LINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. THE CITY OF FOUNTAIN INN IS AN ?AT-WILL? EMPLOYER, MEANING THAT EITHER THE EMPLOYER OR THE EMPLOYEE MAY END THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME FOR ANY OR NO REASON.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS!