Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 30, 2018
Organization: Road Dog Crew, LLC ( formerly known as Strataforce)
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High School Diploma/GED
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Preferred 1 year Quality Assurance Experience
Quality Inspector Skills and Qualifications :
Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Safety Management, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Supports Innovation, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
3rd shift position
Must apply in person!!