Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 22, 2017
Organization: ZF Transmissions
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Currently enrolled in an accredited degree program.
• Applicable vocational training desirable.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Access, Power point, Excel and Word), Macro or Visual Basic (basic knowledge).
• Professional demeanor with ability to recognize priority projects and schedule time accordingly.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Must maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA.
• Maintain process data.
• Create SPC work instructions/charts.
• Set up issue tracking system with related documents.
• Create and maintain TS16949 flow chart for Internal Quality.
• Develop/Maintain electronic files (e.g. Internet, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP) applications as needed.
• Write letters, create presentations and copy and scan, distribute and archive documents/records as needed.
• Coordinate and arrange meetings and supporting activities.
• Answer/forward incoming calls where and when appropriate.
• Write work instructions.
• Notify QE if line information is not complete.
• Understand and comply with TS 16949 and ISO 14000 requirements.
• Supports and complies with established Company’s Corporate Principles.
• Other duties as it relates to this position.