Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: January 31, 2021
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Dependent upon experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of two years experience working in manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Team player; works well with others.
- Must complete training as required by supervisor and specified by Enviva.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery.
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Enviva is seeking a Quality Control Technician.
- Gather and test daily samples of raw materials and finished goods.
- Track ongoing product quality versus client specifications; maintain plant quality metrics whiteboard and electronic quality log; report to the Quality Council.
- Perform occasional special-projects tests to either investigate the source of quality problems or to study potential quality improvements.
- Investigate solutions to quality issues and propose/test ideas for quality improvements.
- Maintain lab equipment and ensure timely calibration as necessary.
- Moderate computer skills required - able to send emails, enter data into Excel spreadsheet, ability to do rudimentary calculations in Excel.
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.