Regional Quality Assurance Technician
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 31, 2018
Organization: Northland Cable
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Northland offers an exciting benefits package including subsidized employee and dependent medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay and educational assistance. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communications skills, the ability to work independently, and a strong work ethic. The following skills are required:
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a maintenance or sweep technician;
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety rules and procedures ;
- Working knowledge of FCC rules and Regulations Part 76 Subpart K ;
- Ability to operate a man lift and use pole climbing equipment ;
- Familiarity with PC’s, Windows and Microsoft office;
- Ability to work independently and communicate with corporate and local management regularly;
- Ability to operate equipment in excess of 70 pounds, work from heights and in outside weather conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to travel throughout the Southeast region on a regular basis.
Additionally, Certified NCTI, Master Technician Certified and/or Society of Telecommunications Engineers, BCT preferred.
Northland Communications is a nationally-recognized organization specializing in providing a variety of quality communication services that meet the needs of consumers and businesses located in smaller communities. We are seeking an assertive, goal orientated individual with the charisma and an exceptional aptitude to build and foster relationships through a team environment. Bring your business skills and we will provide an industry career path, surrounded and supported by our seasoned-professional staff and management. This individual will join our team in the position of:
Regional Quality Assurance Technician (“QA Tech”)
The QA Tech is responsible for completing system maintenance projects assigned by the Technical Operations Manager to ensure consistent operating standards across the Southeast region including:
- Maintenance work on trunk, feeder and drops to meet or exceed Northland performance standards, including troubleshooting and replacement of amplifiers, couplers, taps, power supplies and other coaxial system components;
- Supplement local system maintenance staff during peak workloads due to staff openings or unusual and demanding events;
- Prepare and submit report summaries with recommendations to management team for assigned jobs including; uncorrectable items for escalation, local system compliance with Northland QA and QC procedures and general technical operations;
ATTN: Regional QA Tech
101 Stewart St., Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98101
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required. May be required to meet Federal DOT Standards, including satisfactory completion of post-offer medical exam.