Registered Nurse - Dialysis
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 30, 2017
Organization: U.S. Renal Care
Location: Augusta Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $23-$25/hr depending on previous medical experience.
- Current RN license in applicable state. License must be maintained as current and in good standing.
- CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have basic computer skills; proficiency in all USRC clinical applications required within 90 days of hire.
- Must meet any practice requirement(s) for the applicable state.
- Ability to meet minimum hospital/agency hiring standards which may include additional background clearances and orientation requirements if applicable to the program assigned to for employment.
The Registered Nurse provides care and treatment to patients with chronic renal disease. This position performs duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse, including assisting and supervising Patient Care Technicians. Acute programs may report directly to an Administrator or the first line of regional operational management which may be an Area Director, Regional Director, or Vice President of Operations, depending on the region/demographics.