Retail Sales/Repair Associate
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 31, 2019
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Wages starting at $8.50 based on experience and position plus monthly commission.
- Understanding of sales and customer service practices
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, and weekends
Looking for part-time and full-time associates.
This position receives additional compensation based on sales performance on a monthly basis.
You will be responsible for sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions, providing product information, processing payments/refund, stocking merchandise on the sale floor, and assisting in display of merchandise as well as organizing the sale floor and stock areas.
You must maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the store’s commitment to our customers.
- Assisting customers in purchasing product by recommending products and services
- Utilizing the register with cash, check or card transactions
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Learn and utilize inventory, POS and other systems required for customer service duties
- Organizing or stocking products
- Assisting in attaining sales targets for the store
- Cash management- opening/closing duties.
- Being a team player and staying positive always.
- Ability to maintain an organized and detailed workplace
- Function well under pressure
- Maintain customer contact and all aspects of repairs completed
- Complete repairs at an advanced and expert level
- Assist or lead in technical training on equipment, tools, and repair