RN - Clinical Donation Coordinator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 1, 2018
Organization: Sharing Hope SC
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- AS degree acquired through extensive and prolonged training in the biological sciences, phyiscian's assistant, nursing, paramedicine, allied health;
- Nursing degree preferred;
- Two years of experience in critical care and/or emergency care; or,
- An equivalent combination or education and experience.
- The Certificed Procurement Transplant Coordinator (CPTC) certification is required after two years as a CDC I.
The Clinical Donation Coordinator (CDC I) responds to referrals of potential organ donors and is responsible for evluating and setting the plan for medical management for optimal organ function to obtain and assure effective organ donation.