Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 1, 2020
Organization: Moorhead Bros Inc.
City: Blacksburg, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: BENEFITS / MISCELLANEOUS: • Compensation is dependent upon experience, certifications, and qualifications. This is a full-time salaried position. • Paid Vacation, Sick/Personal time, and Holidays • 401K • Per Diem and company supplied lodging • Company supplied vehicle • Health Insurance
- Construction / safety experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel for work throughout the Southeast.
- Any safety certifications / accreditations a plus.
Moorhead Brothers, Inc. is looking for a Safety Specialist to join our team. Experience is preferred.Our home office is located in Blacksburg, SC, but travel is a job requirement. This position reports directly to the Safety Manager.
- Perform field observations of active jobsites and complete documentation.
- Administer drug testing / screening for employees.
- Conduct safety training as required.
- Maintain records of safety related incidents.
- Register / enroll / certify employees in Power Safe safety training for Duke Energy jobs.
- Acquire, maintain, and supply PPE and safety gear to field personnel.
- Keep safety related records on the server as directed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client’s safety team.
562 York Rd
Blacksburg, SC 29702
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.