Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: February 11, 2019
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Northland Communications is a growing, nationally-ranked company specializing in providing a variety of quality communications services that meet the needs of consumers and businesses. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality Digital Home Phone, High Speed Internet and Cable Television services at the best possible price. Value is always the goal and the communities we serve are always our focus. We are seeking a professional individual looking for an opportunity, to join our fun, dynamic team in the position of:
The Sales Associate represents Northland to customers and prospective customers at our offices in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner. They will obtain knowledge and understanding of all Northland products and services, effectively communicate with, and educate our customers about Northland in a positive and informative manner.
What Northland wants…
- Attitude. Display a great positive outlook with an enthusiasm for customer service.
- Drive. Enjoy working in a rewarding sales environment
- Perseverance. Perform well under pressure
- Flexibility. Adapt to evolving business needs
- Aptitude. Display and present product demonstrations such as: Roku®, TiVo®, and XBox®.
Who you are...
- Experienced Salesperson. You have passion for bridging the gap between people and technology.
- Educated. Mathematically precise, with a high school diploma. College degree preferred.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring customers into Northland.
- Charismatic. You are a problem-solver, an exceptional listener, and an effective communicator. You seek out challenges and love to get creative to solve them.
- Go-Getter. Self-directed and resourceful. You enjoy being in a friendly competitive environment and willing to go the extra mile.
What’s in it for you…
- Culture. A fun and supportive team to be a part of
- Support. Mentors, managers, and executives that care about your personal success and growth
- Advancement. Significant training and assistance to be successful, educational assistance for professional growth and other training programs
- Future. 401k to help set you up in life
To apply for this position, visit Northland’s Career page at www.yournorthland.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required