SC WORKS RESOURCE COORDINATOR
Date Posted: September 14, 2021
Deadline: October 15, 2021
Organization: GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission, Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Must meet WIOA participant guidelines for eligibility.
Associates Degree preferred.
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINES
Computer, copier, printer, fax, and other basic office equipment
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently, when appropriate
- Ability to work cooperatively and cohesively as a member of a team, when appropriate.
To perform a variety of duties to include, but not limited to, the research, review, and coordination of resources available within our communities for customers, center cleaning and sanitization, and data collection and entry. To provide support to the SCWorks Operations Manager and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintain information about community resources for SC Works System
2. Coordinate with United Way 211 program to ensure information is up-to-date and information about COVID-19 relief has been added.
3. Will be the system subject matter expert on CARES rental assistance and public transportation.
4. Will be the liaison between SC Works and area free medical clinics.
5. Update information for SC Works website and create posts for social media.
6. May provide cleaning and sanitization of SC Works centers to include, but not limited to, wiping of customer work stations, and high touch surfaces in public areas of the center.
7. The Resource Coordinator will be housed in the comprehensive center and may assist at the first desk to get customers to programs and resources that can help them.
8. All other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
For quality and timeliness of work.
927 E Cambridge
Greenwood, SC 29648
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.