Service Technician I
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 19, 2021
Organization: GEODIS Contract Logistics
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training with mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment
• Technical or mechanical training/certifications preferred
• Possesses a valid driver’s license
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
The Service Technician I is responsible for troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment, performing repairs, and scheduling maintenance work based on customer needs and requirements.
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you’re in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Service Technician I duties:
• Analyzes and diagnoses customer equipment problems and breakdowns
• Recommends the correct service and repair actions to resolve equipment performance problems
• Makes appropriate equipment repairs or modifications to solve operating and performance problems as dictated by the analysis of the customer’s equipment
• Performs scheduled equipment maintenance per customer contract
• Follows all scheduled maintenance procedures and policies as dictated by the company
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
• Attention to detail, skillful and nimble with using your hands
What projects will you work on in this role?
• Troubleshooting mechanical issues
1401 Hwy 246 S
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.