Sewer Crew Lead
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 15, 2018
Organization: The City of Fountain Inn
Location: Greenville Area
City: Fountain Inn
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- CDL License
- Valid SC driver’s license
- Confined Space certification
- Trenching and excavation certifications
- Operate heavy equipment (backhoe loader, trencher, tapping machines, Jetvac truck, whacker packer)
General Purpose of Job:
Performs skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled tasks. Primary duties to perform manual labor in operation and maintenance of the sewer system and storm water. May assist from time to time in the streets department.
- Performs maintenance and repairs to the sewer system and storm water system
- Will be available for “on-call” after hours and on weekends for sewer emergencies.
- Assists with purchasing supplies needed for sewer and storm water related projects/work orders
- Operates heavy equipment in fulfillment of sewer and storm water services.
- Maintains trucks and equipment in sewer department
- Cleans and repairs sewer lines
- Finds and repairs sewer line breaks
- Performs other manual labor duties within department as directed.
- Performs related duties as required.
Monday thru Thursday 7am to 4:30pm and Friday 7am to 11am
May be required to work on-call to respond to emergencies