Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 23, 2021
Organization: Generac Power System
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year experience working with fundamental distribution or operations principles and practices
- Associates degree in business related field
- Experience using SAP or equivalent ERP system
- Knowledge of key warehouse functions (i.e. Receiving, Inventory Management, Order Processing, Replenishment, and Shipping
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution experience
- Effective organizing and planning skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Experience using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) with intermediate level skills in Excel.
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot process issues
- Ability to work collaboratively with other people and departments.
The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for compiling orders from customers into waves for the order selectors to pick. This position ensures that the orders are complete, printed and reviewed prior to start of operations and through-out the day. You may be asked to help manage customer requirements including accessing customer portals, ensuring customer requirements are being met. Additionally, carrier assignment and transportation arrangements for customer orders may fall within your scope of work. A successful candidate will be able to thrive in a data driven environment. The coordinator will assist management in developing daily work plans and scheduling work for associates, as well as communicate with other departments as needed.
30 Industrial Park Boulevard
Trenton, SC 29847-2164
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.