Software Sales Intern
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 26, 2021
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Hourly Pay based upon skills and abilities.
Applicants must be sophomores, juniors or seniors with at least a 3.0 GPA, extremely strong communication skills (verbal + written), willingness to go the extra mile and a desire to help grow the business and learn at the same time.
- As an absolute condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
- Employment is subject to applicant/employee criminal background check.
- The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
Softdocs is currently seeking an intern to join our sales and partnerships team.
This paid internship will work to support Softdocs’ community of prospective Higher Education and K-12 clients as well as strategic business partners.
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the sales team with strategic campaigns and outreach efforts.
- Identifying and analyzing prospective Higher Education and K-12 customers.
- Working with the Sales Enablement and Marketing team on tasks to help generate top of the funnel pipeline.
- Assisting with continuous communication between Softdocs and our strategic partner network.
- Coordinating with internal resources to ensure prospect and partner needs are promptly and thoroughly met.
807 Bluff Road
Columbia, SC 29201
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.