Supply Chain Intern
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 6, 2020
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Based on experience
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- Intermediate level experience with MS Excel
- Basic understanding of purchasing and finance
- Review material requirements for a sub-group of suppliers and place purchase orders to cover demand. Expedite or follow up with suppliers as needed.
- Place purchase orders for plant maintenance, repair and operation expenses as well as the occasional capital expense.
- Resolve invoicing holds for plant suppliers.
- Create and maintain a weekly expedite list of parts needed within the next 3 weeks to support manufacturing.
- Participate in supplier conference calls as needed.
- Provide end of the month support to SCM Manager and Controller in terms of specific supplier-related information (in transit inventory and premium freight for the prior month).
- Execute cycle counts as requested.
- Fulfill monthly safety requirements (E-Safety training and plant SWAT observations).
- Other tasks as needed to support the SCM team and Finance.
317 Emerald Road
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.