Support Technician II
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 20, 2020
Organization: Fuji Film Manufacturing
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting salary will be commensurate with education and experience
Required Skills & Abilities:
· Broad knowledge of PPPG production equipment and workflow
· Strong technical documentation skills
· IT Administration experience with any/all of the following:
· GFI LanGaurd vulnerability scanning and remediation
· PDQ Inventory and Deployment application to target specific hardware and software
· Symantec Endpoint Manager and client deployment and monitoring
· Knowledge of server and client protocol which includes TLS, SSL and Ciphers
· Manage Domain Controllers with experience in authentication, Group Policy, System Cryptography creating and deploying GPO's
· Remotely install, use, and manage remote access systems such as Remote Desktop, Solarwind’s Dameware, and Logmein123.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Experience prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
· Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, telephone, and other office equipment is required.
· Regularly lift up to 20 pounds and lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
· Attendance is required.
· Associate Degree in Information Technology or technical system administrator.
· 10+ years of work experience in Lab Systems environment.
Summary: The Support Technician II serves the production systems for all digital and analog equipment including the IT infrastructure.
· Troubleshoot and resolve questions/problems with assigned applications
· Perform periodic maintenance and systems review, including security roles, performance, and data integrity
· Resolves and/or coordinates the resolution of technical issues with assigned applications
· Participate in planning and implementation of system changes and upgrades
· Optimize system configurations to maximize performance and ensure availability Develop and maintain system documentation
· All other duties as assigned
921 Hwy 246 S
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.