Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: April 15, 2019
Organization: Northland Communications
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Northland Communications is a nationally-ranked company specializing in providing a variety of quality communications services that meet the needs of consumers and businesses. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality service at the best possible price. Value is always the goal and the communities we serve are always our focus. We are seeking a professional individual looking for a career opportunity, to join our team in the position of:
- Performing preventative and demand maintenance on the headend, fiber, trunk, and feeder,
- Performing quarterly quality assurance testing and providing technical support for resolving quality-of-service problems discovered during daily quality assurance testing.
- Operate and understand TDR and system sweep; supervise Customer Service Technician and Installers.
A minimum of two years of related CATV experience is required, plus completion of the NCTI Service Technician course preferred. Candidate must possess a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
Northland offers an exciting benefits package including:
- Subsidized employee and dependent medical, dental and vision insurance,
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Company paid life insurance. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay and educational assistance
Northland’s training and certification program puts your career in your own hands. To apply for this position, visit Northland’s Career page at www.yournorthland.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required. May be required to meet Federal DOT Standards, including satisfactory completion of post-offer medical exam.