TEMPORARY BUILDING/PROPERTY MAINTENANCE WORKER
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 16, 2018
Organization: City of Fountain Inn
Location: Greenville Area
City: Fountain Inn, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
• Knowledge of OSHA standards
• Skills in carpentry, painting, etc.
General Purpose of Job:
Performs a variety of maintenance duties to keep the City’s properties in good condition. Performs day to day activities regarding streets/sanitation. Handles animal control services. Assists in hanging banners, decorative lights, etc.… for different City functions and festivals.
1. Supervises assigned inmates,
2. Maintains work truck and equipment.
3. Hangs banners, decorative lights, hanging baskets, decorations for City festivals, functions, beautifications, Christmas decorations, etc.
4. Performs small carpentry repairs to keep properties in good condition.
5. Prepares and paints walls.
6. Changes light bulbs, filters, signage, etc.
7. Installs and/or makes minor repairs to equipment.
8. Performs small plumbing repairs as changing fixtures, etc.
9. Weeding flower beds, cutting grass, weed eating, etc.
10. Masonry –sidewalk repairs
11. Performs small electrical jobs, rewire lights, outlets etc…
12. Clean and maintain City fountains
13. Transport inmates to and from prison
14. Performs related duties as required.
MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK ON CALL
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-LINE AT WWW.FOUNTAININN.ORG . WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS. ONLY COMPLETED ON-LINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. THE CITY OF FOUNTAIN INN IS AN “AT-WILL” EMPLOYER, MEANING THAT EITHER THE EMPLOYER OR THE EMPLOYEE MAY END THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME FOR ANY OR NO REASON.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS!