Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 19, 2021
Organization: Terminix Service, Inc
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: 30,000+ - Other
Looking for more than a job? Terminix Services, Inc. can offer you an opportunity for a career with a stable and secure business. Join the Terminix Services, Inc. family /team!
Consider a career with us because Terminix is the most recognizable name in the termite and pest control industry. Homeowners place a high priority on protecting their homes, making our business resistant to fluctuations in the economy.
We are not just in the BUG business we're in the PEOPLE business.
Terminix Service, Inc. has an opening for a Termite Technician:
- Company vehicle provided - with fuel card.
- Full time position, Monday Friday work schedule. Day shift.
- Paid training provided, holidays and vacation.
- Upward mobility with career advancement.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Life insurance; 401k and profit sharing available.
- Employee Referral Bonus available.
Our entry level technicians are responsible for performing general labor to servicing residential locations:
- Install poly, foundation vents and clean out of crawlspaces.
- Install liner and setup plumbing for dehumidifiers.
- Install sump pumps and encapsulate crawlspaces that are in need of moisture protection.
- Training provided.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Driver's License, with ability to service a route territory.
- Must have demonstrated customer service experience.
- Must be a people person, excellent communication skills.
- Able to handle stressful situations.
- Must submit and successfully pass company drug screening, background check and MVR.
- Able to crawl and work in small confined work areas /spaces.
- Able and willing to work in all types of climates and weather elements.
- Able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs frequently and occasional up to 75 lbs.
- Able to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to pull and carry equipment as needed.
- Prefer some prior construction or entry level carpentry skills &/or work experience.
About Terminix Services, Inc:
Terminix Service, Inc. has been under the ownership of the Knox family and its descendants since 1947. During this time, it has had a continuous history of growth and advancement. Our company has become the market leader in our territories. We strive to recruit quality people to represent our company and uphold our fine reputation. Because of the quality of our training and personal development programs, compensation and benefits packages, and high quality business ethics and people, we really feel this could be the opportunity of a lifetime. No experience necessary as paid training is provided! We offer great benefits, including company vehicle, medical/dental/disability/life insurance, paid time off, 401(k), profit sharing and more! Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you today.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
214 North Walnut Street
Seneca, SC 29678
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.