Test Technician (ICT/FCT)
Date Posted: November 23, 2022
Deadline: November 10, 2023
Location: Columbia Area
City: West Columbia
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Test Technician ICT/FCT located in Columbia, SC.
Reporting to the Sr. Test Engineering Manaager, the Test Technician ICT/FCT role involves…
What a typical day looks like:
- Develops, maintains and improves all test and burn-in processes within area of responsibility.
- Periodically reviews all process specifications to determine if it accurately reflect the process requirements and test techniques. Updates the specifications as required.
- Consistently reviews quality yields and develops corrective actions to eliminate any yield detractors, further improves the process reliability.
- Assists with the fabrication and development of new equipment, fixtures and test programs (where applicable).
- Coordinates preventive maintenance activities. Ensures that scheduled preventive maintenance activities are completed according to the specified schedule.
- Coordinates and monitors all FIMPA or product off-load activities for assigned test and burn-in processes.
- Ensures that each test and burn-in process has a training/certification package for both manufacturing and maintenance. Facilitates the completion of these training/certification packages with the appropriate engineer(s) and the Resource Development Department.
- Drives recovery actions/repair of any test or burn-in process that is down. Coordinates recovery/repair activities with the respective maintenance, technicians, engineers, suppliers or maintenance spare parts analyzers whose area of competence is necessary to get the process back in working order.
- Ability to perform high-level repair, format and "build" software per unit configuration and connect hardware (cables) between multiple units.
- Configures/flashes firmware on Sub-assemblies and connects Ethernet connections between unit(s).
- Understands the basics of Disk Arrays and set up for Disk Arrays.
- Troubleshoots/debugs at multiple system levels. Ability to determine workmanship errors and drive back through quality.
- Performs module verification.
- Be able to troubleshoot wiring of units using schematic diagram and assembly process.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- PCBA troubleshooting experience required
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
1000 Technology Dr
West Columbia, SC 29170
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.