Tool & Die Maker - Entry Level
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: May 18, 2021
Organization: Claremont Consulting
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Depends on experience
Graduated or about to in Machine Tool Technology
I have an immediate need for an entry to junior level Tool & Die Maker Technician .
This is a contract to perm role.
7am to 3:30pm. M-F
Will Train. Would like someone who has graduated or about to in Machine Tool Technology
- Works from blueprints and sketches to create or modify prototypes, tools, dies, jigs, fixtures and molds.
- Builds and repairs custom machine shop tools using machining equipment and measuring instruments.
- Operates lathes, grinders, milling, and boring machines to produce tools.
- Calculates the dimensions and tolerances required to set up the machine tools.
- Die Maker gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline.
- Works under moderate supervision.
7am - 3:30pm
6425 Powers Ferry Rd. N.W.
Sandy Springs, GA 30339
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.