Tree Climber/Arborist Apprentice
Date Posted: July 12, 2021
Deadline: August 13, 2021
Organization: Sox & Freeman Tree Expert Company
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Health insurance Paid time off
Requirement of applicants:
- Must posses a drivers license with an EXCELLENT three-year driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position
- Must be drug free
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Higher education preferred
Sox and Freeman, a 73 year old company located in Columbia, SC provides professional residential/commercial tree care. Our services include tree removal, tree pruning, plant health care and many more. We are always looking for energetic individuals to join our family of Arborists. Our company is built on Family core values.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have great work ethics
- Desire stability in their employment
- Seek advancement within the company
- Individuals that want to be treated like family
Sox and Freeman Tree Company is rated in the top ten percent of small tree companies in the South East for providing excellent pay and benefits.
We have a fast pace Arborist Development Program (ADP) that provides excellent training and fast pace salary advancement.
3615 Phillips St
Columbia, SC 29203
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.