Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 8, 2019
Organization: International Paper
City: LAURENS CONTAINER - UNITED STATES - South Carolina
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting pay is $20.40/ hour Full Benefit Package
- Weekend work and overtime is expected
- Must have CDL and 2 years of over the road experience
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
- Drives truck to deliver corrugated sheets and boxes.
- Responsible for daily safety inspection of truck.
- Fill out Paper work required by DOT.
- Deliver Bill of Lading to Customer, after Customer signs returns to International Paper.
- Verify delivery information. Counts, order number, appearance and note any
shipping damage incurred.
- Hook and Unhook from trailer
- Completes Customer Delivery and Unloading time sheets.
- Picks up pallets or rejected material.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Cleans inside of truck. Performs routine maintenance on truck.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.