Utility Operator - Off Shift
Date Posted: May 12, 2021
Deadline: May 30, 2021
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $16.00/hr. minimum with production bonus.
- Excellent attendance and safety record.
- Knowledge of basic machine functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, specifically Excel.
TrueCore, a Division of Nucor Corporation, is currently seeking a few awesome individuals for the role of Utility Operator in an Off Shift capacity (any hours outside of Prime). The basic functions of this role for the successful candidates are:
- Perform the startup and shutdown procedures for the assigned production line area.
- Perform changeovers quickly, effiiciently and safely.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance duties.
- Support Machine Operators and fulfill tasks, as assigned.
- Report any malfunctions or abnormalities with equipment to the maintenance team.
- Complete reports and answer inquires, as requested or assigned.
- Maintain cleanliness of the assigned production line area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead and uphold safety policies, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
801 Hunter Industrial Park Road
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.