Vascular Sonographer/Vascular Tech
Date Posted: May 10, 2021
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Organization: Allure Medical
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during physical exams and medical procedures
- Provides patient education
- Performs Diagnostic Ultrasound studies checking for the following: varicose veins, superficial venous incompetence of the lower extremities, examination of DVT
- Assist in set-up and cleanup of treatment rooms
- Assist provider in the treatment of superficial venous incompetence with Endovenous and/or Radio Frequency Ablations
- Maintain equipment and supply inventory
- Triage patient phone inquiries according to physician and/or departmental protocols and documents such actions in patients' medical records
- Follows vascular lab protocol to identify and record required images and document accurate preliminary reports for referring providers.
- May provide working supervision and delegates tasks to vocational nurses, non-licensed medical staff, or office support personnel
- Maintain safe, HIPPA compliant, clean, and organized work environment for co-workers, visitors, patients, and physicians
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience working alongside a physician during minimally invasive vascular procedures is a plus
- Will follow vascular lab protocol to identify and record required images and document accurate preliminary reports for referring providers.
- Responsible for performing the full spectrum of vascular services offered through the in-house Vein Center including upper and lower extremity venous, venous reflux, post-ablation, and ultrasound-guided perforator injection exams.
- Highly professional, personable, and must share our commitment to patient care and service
- Experience with vein mapping preferred.
- Must have graduated from an accredited vascular technology program and have obtained one of the following credentials: Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT), Register Vascular Specialist (RVS), or Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)
- Must be up to date on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Have a flexible schedule to grow with this company and be able and willing to travel to multiple locations in the area with a possibility of traveling out of state for training
- Uphold our Core Values:
- Great work ethic
- Respect for others
- Excellence in service
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth?
Do you like working with many teams to complete one common goal?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies that strives on innovation?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefits package that includes 401K, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004 by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States for various services. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more. Our experts and staff are focused on performing the safest and most effective treatments in a welcoming, patient-centric environment.
- We believe in using the latest advances in medicine to reduce overall healthcare costs for the patients we serve.
- Our front-line focused environment gives all employees the autonomy to make decisions. Allure employees are trained to think like owners and participate in a profit-sharing bonus.
- We are committed to helping each other succeed and learn together as we grow. Employees participate in an extensive on boarding program to learn our culture and business before starting their on-the-job training.
The ultrasound technologist will perform venous duplex exams including but not limited to venous insufficiency, demonstrating venous valvular reflux, and diameters, as well as DVT rule out studies and assisting in ultrasound guided venous procedures.
The procedures and ultrasounds will be performed in office under direction of the physician. As an ultrasound technologist you will, work closely with our physicians, mid-level providers and other members of the office presenting data and images for interpretation.
8180 26 Mile Road
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.