Date Posted: January 7, 2022
Deadline: March 30, 2022
Organization: Milestone Veterinary Associates
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: up to $22/hour
Job requirements include:
· Understand and use veterinary medical terminology and abbreviations
· Understand common diseases of dogs and cats
· Safe restraint of dogs and cats
· Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
· Competent in a technicians role in surgery and dental procedures
· Proficient with computer use, preferably ezyVet practice management software
· Inventory control
· Client education & great communication skills
· Licensed Veterinary Technician preferred
Milestone Veterinary Associates is seeking an experienced full time veterinary technician to join our amazing team!
Located in Greer, SC, Milestone Veterinary Associates has been providing quality veterinary care since 1995. We are committed to providing our clients and patients compassionate and personalized care.
Veterinary technicians are an essential part of our animal care team. They assist veterinarians with providing care for patients and must have knowledge of animal science, medicine, and husbandry, including a basic understanding of pharmacology and clinical calculations to ensure accurate drug and fluid doses. They must be able to safely restrain animals, complete laboratory tests, use safe radiology techniques, perform anesthesia, dental procedures, and assist in surgery.
Above all, Milestone Veterinary Associates is dedicated to providing compassionate care.
An Ideal candidate would:
· Be passionate about veterinary medicine
· Have excellent communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team
· Promote a positive attitude
· Have the physical strength and ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance. Assist in lifting patients weighing more than 50 pounds.
Salary is commensurate with experience and credentials. Certification as a veterinary technician is preferred. Pay up to $22/hour.
Sign on bonus $1500 for LVT, $500 for any other staff. Receive ½ at 90 days, then other half at 6 months.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance, Continuing Education, Paid Time Off, Retirement plan, Uniform Allowance, veterinary services at a reduced rate, membership dues and license fees.
Milestone Veterinary Associates is a drug free workplace. Applicants must be prepared to pass a drug screening.
To remain focused on our clients and patients, we ask that you do not contact the clinic directly.'
429 The Parkway
Greer, SC 29650
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.